Thursday, September 21, 2006

Home from the wilds...

Arrived home last night and I can't wait to go through the pictures and share the stories that go along with...
For now I will post these few with the rest to follow after I catch up on my sleep, go through the month's worth of mail the postman just delivered and do the laundry!

Can you tell this guy was coming for us?
















The African Fish Eagle -- almost as beautiful as our American Bald Eagle.






















A hungry lady. She later managed, with a little help from her friends, to score zebra fast food.

















Stories to come --

--"Road kill" takes on a new meaning when you are sharing the road with black rhinos.

--When an African says it is a "short walk", the concept of relativity is very important.

--There is a chapter in all of this that has to be titled: "I'll shave my legs in Swaziland"

Later!

Archive

Traveler, observer and, on good days, wiser than the day before. Visit the Gallery at: www.wildeyedcam.smugmug.com

Taking flight...